domingo, 17 de fevereiro de 2008

Aprendizado

Algumas coisinhas que aprendi durante minha visita ao Guggenheim Museum, em Nova York.
.
.
You see things; and you say "Why?". But I dream things that never were; and I say "Why not?".
.
Broadly speaking, short words are best, and the old words, when short, are the best of all.
.
The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter ___'tis the diference between the loghtning-bug and the lightning.
.
It takes a lot of time to be a genius, you have to sit around so much doing nothing, really doing nothing.
.
I shall try to tell the truth, but the result will be fiction.
.
I always know the ending; that's where I start.
.
E a minha preferida:
.
I was working on the proof of one of my poems all the mornig and took out a comma... In the afternoon - well, Oh put it back again.
.
Sabe, nesse passeio aprendi algumas outras coisas também... mas aí meu colegas não quiseram ajudar a por em palavras...

Nenhum comentário: